Take it to the next level
Salut is a small, well-funded, startup focused on prevention and health improvement (lifestyle) of people in The Netherlands. The difference between Salut and other health technology providers, is that we focus on your health as a whole. Not only do we look at your smart devices, visits to the doctors, medication and lab results, interest in your activity and lifestyle, we ‘measure’ how you feel about it. Our data scientists are developing really cool stuff already. By combining relationships with suppliers, partners and business, we are able to provide you with a single platform to manage your health. Do you already use Google Fit? No problem. Apple Health? No problem. Do you already have a connection to your doctor? No problem. Do you want to be helped through some tough times, or keep track of your health and how you feel about it? How would you like to be part of the team that makes this happen?
Salut’s app is already live in the Apple and Google stores. Now, we want to take it to the next level.
We are looking for developers to join our team, who:
- can work on their own, and in a team.
- like to work remotely but also meet up in person
- are passionate about technologies
- like to build detailed backend services whilst being conscious of security
- like to build front end websites and mobile apps using the latest technologies
- enjoy an exciting innovative working culture
- can adapt to change
- enjoy seeing bi-weekly releases
- enjoy working part-time or full-time
- can work with English speaking offshore and onshore companies
- has at least 7 years development experience
- has experience in at least the following backend technologies:
- .Net Core
- Azure DevOps
- has experience in at least the following front-end technologies
- React Native
- CSS Style Sheets
- Single Page application
- Cross Platform mobile development
If you like what you see, please make contact with Craig Neill (email@example.com) via email or direct message and tell us more about yourself.
Do you have some of the experience, and not all, but believe you can help us make a difference? Make contact anyway and we will get back to you.